if U can take picture of your robotech order backers ! :)

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

well what u think

love it
11%
hate it
22%
want more
22%
OMG that a lot of miniatures !!!
No votes
good but
No votes
hate it but
No votes
still waiting
33%
other
11%

Total votes: 9

ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

if U can take picture of your robotech order backers ! :)

Unread post by ZINO »

if can take picture of your robotech order post here love to see them post links !!!!!!!
plz vote and post what your think???
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: if U can take picture of your robotech order backers !

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Wow, if you got your Showdown, I should be getting mine soon. Haven't gotten a notice yet though.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Alpha 11 wrote:Wow, if you got your Showdown, I should be getting mine soon. Haven't gotten a notice yet though.

So... bad news on that front.

They are shipping Battle Cry boxes first.

Mike getting his box (and one other backer that reportedly has shipping confirmation on a Reckless) are an anomaly.

From the latest newsletter;

FYI: In order to speed up our shipping processes and get as many packages out as quickly as we can, we are shipping in groups of like combinations (one or two items, prints only, etc.), with the largest batches of identical orders first. So right now we are shipping Battle Cry rewards, next will be Showdown, followed by Reckless and so on. We are shipping domestic orders/USA first because they are much faster to process (no Customs documentation to fill out for each package), and then Canada and overseas. We anticipate all Wave One Kickstarter rewards to have left the Palladium warehouse by the end of October. Robotech® RPG Tactics™ products should appear in stores before Thanksgiving.

Given that there are 3,000 Battle Cry backers (though reduced because some of them are international, who are at the back of the line, and some either failed to pay or upgraded to Showdown), either way, it seems US Showdowns will be waiting on Container 3/4, both of which are at the port, but no eta was given for their arrival.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i wonder how they'd count my order.. i backed for a battlecry, but added a 2nd when picking add-ons.. so would i ship with the battlecry's, or with the showdowns?
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

It is a mystery.

Though if they counted it among the Battle Cry shipments, it might explain one errant Reckless...
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mike1975 »

Alpha 11 wrote:

Wow, if you got your Showdown, I should be getting mine soon. Haven't gotten a notice yet though.

Nope, Showdown +1
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mike1975 »

Someone also asked me to take pictures of the sprues on a digital camera and not from a phone and it good lighting so I did this weekend and posted them here. I'll open a grab bag and add the Spartan and Phalanx later today. I was trying to avoid opening any until I got to assembling things.

Showdown Pics
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Terrain
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Mike1975 wrote:Someone also asked me to take pictures of the sprues on a digital camera and not from a phone and it good lighting so I did this weekend and posted them here. I'll open a grab bag and add the Spartan and Phalanx later today. I was trying to avoid opening any until I got to assembling things.

Showdown Pics

Terrain

Links don't work. :-(

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”