Robotech RPG Tactics has begun shipping

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Robotech RPG Tactics has begun shipping

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

so not extra's so much that the kickstarter had unlocked a lot of optional build options to be included into the base sets/sprues.

those were part of the stretch goals.. stuff they'd planned to include eventually, but when the kickstarter got enough funds they rolled them into the standard sprues instead of having to wait and put out some kind of upgrade kit after the game was established.

the kickstarter brought in over 5000 backers and a huge amount of funds.. they unlocked a ton of stretch goals, bringing in units and unit upgrades that they'd originally not planned to do right away.. they had to do the 2 wave release set up because the backers unlocked so many stretch goals.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
BlackStar08
D-Bee
Comment: You are beginning to damage my calm...

Re: Robotech RPG Tactics has begun shipping

Unread post by BlackStar08 »

I got my Wave 1 shipment today and I am very happy with it!! :-D :-D Looking forward to Wave 2. Many thanks to Palladium and ND and everyone else who made this game a reality!! :ok: :ok:

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”