Robotech Tactics at Origins?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Axoid
Megaversal® Ambassador

Robotech Tactics at Origins?

Unread post by Axoid »

With the June street date announced, I'm curious if there will be planned events at Origins this year. Has Palladium historically attended Origins?

I live relatively close but never attended, preferring GENCON instead. If there are events being run at Origins, I may also head there for an extended weekend.

Thanks,
bielmic
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Robotech Tactics at Origins?

Unread post by bielmic »

Axoid wrote:With the June street date announced, I'm curious if there will be planned events at Origins this year. Has Palladium historically attended Origins?

I live relatively close but never attended, preferring GENCON instead. If there are events being run at Origins, I may also head there for an extended weekend.

Thanks,

Historically, no they don't. The likelihood of anything other than spontaneous pickup games of Robotech is quite low as the convention date is quite close to the newly revised delayed date of the Kickstarter's first wave. Since prereg happens months before and games need to be submitted even earlier by GMs, you'll only find some random on site registered games or pickup games if Palladium doesn't miss this next delivery date again.
Congratulations, Palladium Books. You just threw away a customer of 28 years because of how you handled Robotech Tactics.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

palladium used to go to origins a lot, but stopped going about a decade back due to budget concerns. Gencon being the bigger convention, they chose to focus on it.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Axoid
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Axoid »

Thanks for the replies. I'll just wait and see if the release date stands and if anything last minute gets added. I'll be at GENCON, so hopefully there will be an increased event presence.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”