Robotech Tactics Facebook

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Robotech Tactics Facebook

Unread post by Mike1975 »

Hey All, the FB page is almost up to 100 members. Thank you all. Let's see how far we can push it. I know some don't use FB so if and when I can spend time to teach myself to build a webpage for this stuff I will.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/1440349382851175/
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Robotech Tactics Facebook

Unread post by jaymz »

Mike1975 wrote:Hey All, the FB page is almost up to 100 members. Thank you all. Let's see how far we can push it. I know some don't use FB so if and when I can spend time to teach myself to build a webpage for this stuff I will.

:ok:
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Mike1975 wrote:Hey All, the FB page is almost up to 100 members. Thank you all. Let's see how far we can push it. I know some don't use FB so if and when I can spend time to teach myself to build a webpage for this stuff I will.

Don't worry, I don't use it much either. Though I did join the group.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Alpha 11 wrote:

Welcome to the club. :-D
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Alpha 11 I'm looking forward to seeing your minis on the FB post. When they eventually get to us.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Kryptt wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Welcome to the club. :-D

Thanks!

Kryptt wrote:Alpha 11 I'm looking forward to seeing your minis on the FB post. When they eventually get to us.

Never put a picture on FB before, but if you all want to see them, then I guess I'll put one or two up. I will say sorry now for what they will mostly likely look like. This will be my first time painting mini's, so don't expect them to be grand or anything.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I think that's going to be the story for most of us. So don't worry, your in good company regardless of skill.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Personally, I find the idea of painting vehicles (something that are by definition mass produced) far less intimidating than painting people and creatures. My first miniatures game was called Malifaux, which I started playing about two years ago. It's a 28mm scale skirmish game, and while I thought I did fairly well on the paint job for an amateur, each figure could be a challenge. Unlike some of the other big name games, there weren't dozens or hundreds of similar figures to paint up en masse.

Putting a little weathering or whatever on a used and abused mech is one thing. Trying to put eyebrows on a person of that size is, imo, something else.

Some people can do both, but I definitely cannot.
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

My Pre-Game Rules have been updated and I have a cost calculator for units depending upon their stats. Please check it out over Christmas and provide feedback. I want to redo all the stat cards before the 1st.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440349382851175/
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Over 120 now. Come join us!
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Posted a scale converter so that you can take images that you find and scale them down to the correct scale for Tactics. I need help finding good quality images of Invid Scouts, Armored Scouts, Soldeirs/Enforecers, and Southern Cross Battloids. I only have the Cyclops for the Southern Cross.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

robotechreasearch.com and google the unofficial robotech reference guide if yo haven't gone to these sites yet :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

jaymz wrote:robotechreasearch.com and google the unofficial robotech reference guide if yo haven't gone to these sites yet :)

Been there, most of the SC stuff is B & W and from the books. Need good quality images in color to make decent looking counters.

Thanks though

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”