Massive battle at next OH?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Massive battle at next OH?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Anyone interested in doing a massive battle at the next OH? Is so, I would try to bring all my pieces with me to do it.
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Massive battle at next OH?

Unread post by Mike1975 »

OH? Explain
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

OH = Open House. a palladium event that is basically a convention.. fans get to spend a weekend at the palladium books warehouse and offices, hobnob with the staff, run and play games, get sneak peeks at upcoming products, etc.

next one is in 2015, IIRC. used to be done every year, but the recent company move and some issues with costs made them postpone them.

and since i hopefully will be present, i think i would love to do a megabattle. of course, i bet Carmen or one of the freelancers who usually does megabattles probably has one already planned.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
kevarin
Adventurer

Unread post by kevarin »

if i can make it my army will be present can even bring terrain if needed
http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

I think I'll wait til 2015 to decide if I'm actually gonna do this. Then we'll have a better idea of what would be involved and how much effort if will be to travel with it all. I doubt I would bring everything I purchased as that is over 360+ game pieces.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I will hopefully have a playmat and terrain for an ARMD space platform if I can work out the time to build it. That is the most difficult part whne combined with my real world job, my (now mobile) baby and writing for you clowns.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

That mobile baby not only is a time sink, you'll be storing anything of value, and unless your platform is gonna be indestructible it'll have to be hidden far away from that child until they are like 10. I'm already buying storage bins for my buildings and I'm hoping the Battle System terrain is easily collapsible and portable. I'd bring that to the Open House maybe to run a Zentradi Ship game. My kids regularly raid my Star Wars guys even though they have tons of their own. In all fairness my ships are much bigger and more detailed. Darn brats...stop breakin the seats out of my Nubian Royal Starship.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Jorel wrote:That mobile baby not only is a time sink, you'll be storing anything of value, and unless your platform is gonna be indestructible it'll have to be hidden far away from that child until they are like 10. I'm already buying storage bins for my buildings and I'm hoping the Battle System terrain is easily collapsible and portable. I'd bring that to the Open House maybe to run a Zentradi Ship game. My kids regularly raid my Star Wars guys even though they have tons of their own. In all fairness my ships are much bigger and more detailed. Darn brats...stop breakin the seats out of my Nubian Royal Starship.

:lol:

The Galactus Kid wrote:I will hopefully have a playmat and terrain for an ARMD space platform if I can work out the time to build it. That is the most difficult part whne combined with my real world job, my (now mobile) baby and writing for you clowns.

I hope to see it.

Jorel wrote:I think I'll wait til 2015 to decide if I'm actually gonna do this. Then we'll have a better idea of what would be involved and how much effort if will be to travel with it all. I doubt I would bring everything I purchased as that is over 360+ game pieces.

At least with us talking about it now, we can plan it better.

kevarin wrote:if i can make it my army will be present can even bring terrain if needed

Cool, that would be a big help.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”