Miriya mini question

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cpdilloway
Megaversal® Ambassador

Miriya mini question

Unread post by cpdilloway »

Hello,

Anyone that has the Miriya promo model - where do the three rounded pieces go? I know the two missing fingers and the pair of guns or whatnot on the front and the antennae, but there are three rounded pieces that I don't know where they go and the pictures I've been able to find of the model from Gencon aren't conclusive. Any help out there?

Thanks,

Chris
kevarin
Adventurer

Re: Miriya mini question

Unread post by kevarin »

sorry no help here even tho i would love to have the figures i cant make the conventions and i =m not going to pay ebay prices for them any chance we could get some pictures of the parts and the mini might be able to help then
http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players
kevarin
Adventurer

Unread post by kevarin »

http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players
cpdilloway
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by cpdilloway »

Thanks kevarin, those pics do really help. one goes on the front of the "crotch" area and the other two cover the hip areas on either side.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”