Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:Now here's an almost non sequitur, out of left field, web comic crossover: Essie(the ship's computer from Freefall) meets Carl, the AI from Vexxar....both are sapient ship's computers, both have tried(repeatedly) to kill their captains....
By extension, you have Helix meeting Minionbot...
And, gods help us....Sam Starfall meeting Vexxarr, in all his cnidarian glory.
Vexxarr doesn't have any pockets to pick; Sam is virtually immune to snark-fu.
The rest of us are not be so lucky....

Run, stupid!

:lol: :lol: And just found out! Gate will be getting a dub! :D :love: :D
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

"While you were off to Iscandar, we made contact with another alien race that gave us a new plant species that actually cleanses contamination and restores the fertility of soil. It also happens to make a great fuel for a new faster than light drive, called the FOLD DRIVE."
(POV pulls back from the Yamato landed in a field of Flower of Life stretching over the horizon....)

<<"Planet bombs? Nothing so....pedestrian. No, you want to eliminate your enemies with SINGULARITY BOMBS. Which we can teach you to produce. All you have to do is what you intend to do anyway...Destroy the protoculture addicts.">>
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

taalismn wrote:"While you were off to Iscandar, we made contact with another alien race that gave us a new plant species that actually cleanses contamination and restores the fertility of soil. It also happens to make a great fuel for a new faster than light drive, called the FOLD DRIVE."
(POV pulls back from the Yamato landed in a field of Flower of Life stretching over the horizon....)

<<"Planet bombs? Nothing so....pedestrian. No, you want to eliminate your enemies with SINGULARITY BOMBS. Which we can teach you to produce. All you have to do is what you intend to do anyway...Destroy the protoculture addicts.">>

Pollinator :mew?
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"While you were off to Iscandar, we made contact with another alien race that gave us a new plant species that actually cleanses contamination and restores the fertility of soil. It also happens to make a great fuel for a new faster than light drive, called the FOLD DRIVE."

:lol: :lol:

batlchip wrote:

:lol:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

batlchip wrote:

Pollinator: (Sitting in front of Ariel and Sera) "Mew?" (Translation: <Contract?>
taalismn
Priest

batlchip wrote:[

Doctor Sane: "You like my new cat?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:
batlchip wrote:

Pollinator: (Sitting in front of Ariel and Sera) "Mew?" (Translation: <Contract?>

:lol: RUN!!!!!!!!! :eek:

taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:[

Doctor Sane: "You like my new cat?"

batlchip
Hero

Annie:Scott have you seen my sister.
Scott: No I hav- wait you have a sister.
Annie:yes I do a twin in fact.any way she took off.
I was wondering if you had seen her.
Scott. What was wearing.
Annie: ummm. A grey body suit, purple wig,combat boots, a cape and a yellow belt with the letters HG.
Scott: :eek: :shock:
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

batlchip wrote:Annie:Scott have you seen my sister.
Scott: No I hav- wait you have a sister.
Annie:yes I do a twin in fact.any way she took off.
I was wondering if you had seen her.
Scott. What was wearing.
Annie: ummm. A grey body suit, purple wig,combat boots, a cape and a yellow belt with the letters HG.
Scott: :eek: :shock:

batlchip
Hero

Corg( walks in the caffateria and heads over to where Angelo, Leon and Mihoshi are sitting.)
Corg: " At last done with breezing through my tests.(starts to sit down.)
Leon:" I wouldn't sit there if I were you.
Corg:" why?"
Leon: " Because that's Sheldon's seat."
Corg: " Sheldon you is this Sheldon?(Starts to sit down again.) *Blam*
Leon:"Tried to warn him"
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

Dolza: "They have a planet-killer laser on that station?! We're several times their size and we don't have a planet-killer laser!!! Why can't I have a planet-killer laser?!"

Grand Moff Tarkin: (after destroying Tirol)"An excellent demonstration of our power. Now, aim for that artificial moon."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

taalismn wrote:Dolza: "They have a planet-killer laser on that station?! We're several times their size and we don't have a planet-killer laser!!! Why can't I have a planet-killer laser?!"

Grand Moff Tarkin: (after destroying Tirol)"An excellent demonstration of our power. Now, aim for that artificial moon."

Lando :" That's no moon that's a spa-(Blam!)
Grand Moff Tarkin:"Never did like that guy. You may fi-"(zap crackle fizz)
Pika Pika!
Pollinator: mew!
Dolza:"uhmmm....what just happened?"
Pollinator:"Mew Mew!"
Dalek:"Exterminat!
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

SW Old Empire Vs Robotech Masters?
IMHO? Empire wins, bit it would be bloody......The Empire's bigger geographically, with greater resources, and doesn't depend on a single power source to power their entire empire. They use clones, but seem to have less trouble keeping them in line.
Imperial ships have SHIELDS.

At their height, though, the RM can field MASSIVE fleets of Zentraedi. Even without shields, Zen warships have dollops of firepower and come in big flotillas.... They might be able to hash Star Destroyer squadrons in a straightout exchange, but not without taking losses in return.

Speed-wise, I'm not sure how accurately SW ships stack up against Rbt ships, but fighter-wise, shieldless TIEs are going to get zerg-rushed by their opposite numbers, and drowned in mecha/fighters. Oh, and missile massacres. And hordes of fanatical Zentraedi berserk pilots ups the chance of them discovering that you CAN kamikaze into those silly exposed SD bridges.

Another factor is that Imperial Navy is pretty dull, drab, and institutional living.....that means damn little to tempt any would-be micronized spies to change sides(let me put it simply: NO MINMEI ATTACK). Means straightout combat, and Zentraedi are CREATED to fight. Though Thrawn might quickly figure something out tp psych out the Zentraedi(can you see him recruiting a Chiss musical group to psych out the Zentraedi?).

In the end, though, Imperial resources and technology will grind down, or bypass, the RM fleets. It will cost the Imperial Navy, bit eventually they'll pacify the Tirolian Sector after burning a few worlds to bedrock. And the Rebel Alliance will start picking up stragglers from the Grand Fleet and the Border Fleets. The Imperials will start playing with Protoculture in secret, and Vader might be distracted to deal with the Invid investing a few border worlds/ And then the Haydonites show up and fears of another Droid Rebellion start....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Not Chiss, Zeltrons! :twisted:
Alpha 11
Palladin

batlchip wrote:Corg( walks in the caffateria and heads over to where Angelo, Leon and Mihoshi are sitting.)
Corg: " At last done with breezing through my tests.(starts to sit down.)
Leon:" I wouldn't sit there if I were you.
Corg:" why?"
Leon: " Because that's Sheldon's seat."
Corg: " Sheldon you is this Sheldon?(Starts to sit down again.) *Blam*
Leon:"Tried to warn him"

taalismn wrote:Dolza: "They have a planet-killer laser on that station?! We're several times their size and we don't have a planet-killer laser!!! Why can't I have a planet-killer laser?!"

batlchip wrote:

Lando :" That's no moon that's a spa-(Blam!)
Grand Moff Tarkin:"Never did like that guy. You may fi-"(zap crackle fizz)
Pika Pika!
Pollinator: mew!
Dolza:"uhmmm....what just happened?"
Pollinator:"Mew Mew!"
Dalek:"Exterminat!

taalismn wrote:SW Old Empire Vs Robotech Masters?
IMHO? Empire wins, bit it would be bloody......The Empire's bigger geographically, with greater resources, and doesn't depend on a single power source to power their entire empire. They use clones, but seem to have less trouble keeping them in line.
Imperial ships have SHIELDS.

At their height, though, the RM can field MASSIVE fleets of Zentraedi. Even without shields, Zen warships have dollops of firepower and come in big flotillas.... They might be able to hash Star Destroyer squadrons in a straightout exchange, but not without taking losses in return.

Speed-wise, I'm not sure how accurately SW ships stack up against Rbt ships, but fighter-wise, shieldless TIEs are going to get zerg-rushed by their opposite numbers, and drowned in mecha/fighters. Oh, and missile massacres. And hordes of fanatical Zentraedi berserk pilots ups the chance of them discovering that you CAN kamikaze into those silly exposed SD bridges.

Another factor is that Imperial Navy is pretty dull, drab, and institutional living.....that means damn little to tempt any would-be micronized spies to change sides(let me put it simply: NO MINMEI ATTACK). Means straightout combat, and Zentraedi are CREATED to fight. Though Thrawn might quickly figure something out tp psych out the Zentraedi(can you see him recruiting a Chiss musical group to psych out the Zentraedi?).

In the end, though, Imperial resources and technology will grind down, or bypass, the RM fleets. It will cost the Imperial Navy, bit eventually they'll pacify the Tirolian Sector after burning a few worlds to bedrock. And the Rebel Alliance will start picking up stragglers from the Grand Fleet and the Border Fleets. The Imperials will start playing with Protoculture in secret, and Vader might be distracted to deal with the Invid investing a few border worlds/ And then the Haydonites show up and fears of another Droid Rebellion start....

I find it hard to believe that the Imperials could get a big enough fleet. I mean, at the time of the Rain of Death, there were close to 6 MILLION Zentraedi ships ( over 4.8 million in the attacking fleet, and 1 million with Breetie ). Their foot soldiers could take on the AT-ATs! :lol: But, who really knows in the end without some really in depth study. Anyways, an interesting thought!

SRoss wrote:Not Chiss, Zeltrons! :twisted:

taalismn
Priest

That's why a GE/RM war would get ugly, real fast....the Robotech Masters would just zerg-rush the Imperials, but the Empire has depth and SCIENCE on their side...The Masters would wait for the blunt instrument Zentraedi to run into something they couldn't handle, then they'd try to cook up something new.
The Empire also has a more diverse mix of hardware....AT-ATs not working against Zentraedi foot soldiers or mecha? Send in repulsor-rift attack vehicles. Send in droid assassins. Send in TIE Bombers. Then it's back to war of attrition.
But the real decisive factors are going to be shields. They give ships and planetary outposts an added level of protection that the Zentraedi would be flummoxed by at first, and that might buy the Empire enough time to get its act together and start concentrating their forces. Admittedly the largest formations we see in the SW universe are the siege of Coruscant and later the Imperial Navy assembled to protect Death Star II, and in nowhere near the same numbers as the Grand Fleet at Earth, but Dolza's deployment during the Rain of Death was the exception, rather than the rule, for Zentraedi deployments.
The Masters would have to be Folding BIG fleets to strategic targets in time to ruin the Empire, and maybe weaken them enough that the Rebels will start grabbing opportunities. On the other hand, if the RM overplay their hand and start burning Imperial worlds to pacify them, the Rebel Alliance could just as likely turn against the Tirolians and hit them in the back while they're hammering on the Empire.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

And then we hit the Zentraedi with the Zeltrons! :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:And then we hit the Zentraedi with the Zeltrons! :twisted:

The Zeltrons always reminded me of the Chickladorians from the Lensmen series; pink, passionate, and out there. Of course, they differ from the Zeltrons in having eyes that have three eyelids(or rather a trifold eyelid, with three flaps irising in a trilaterally symmetrical configuration).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

Why do I see zents flipping over AT-ATS and hog tying them.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

batlchip wrote:Why do I see zents flipping over AT-ATS and hog tying them.

That would be the Rough Riders. A band of Zentraedi who's cruiser crashed in what was Alberta. Inspired by the locals annual festivities, their Infantry developed unique anti-mecha tactics.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:

That would be the Rough Riders. A band of Zentraedi who's cruiser crashed in what was Alberta. Inspired by the locals annual festivities, their Infantry developed unique anti-mecha tactics.

Remember, when you lasso the turbo-lasered head, DON'T pull it towards yourself.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Wait till the Imperials see the branding iron.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Wait till the Imperials see the branding iron.

"I sense great anger in you-"
Khyron: "You state the obvious, micronian! What about it?"
"Come to the Dark Side-"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:

"Come to the Dark Side-"

Khyron: "Why should I?"

"We have cookies."

Khyron: "Mmm, evil cookies... :fl:
taalismn
Priest

Khyron: Sith Lord....
First time a Minmei Attack comes up...
Khyron gestures- "Silence!"
Minmei: #GASP!#Hack! GAHK!# :shock:
---thud!----
(and Khyron is still several thousand miles away. Cue freakout aboard the bridge of the SDF-1)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Khyron: Sith Lord....
---thud!----
(and Khyron is still several thousand miles away. Cue freakout aboard the bridge of the SDF-1)

The Fourth Wall Gang... rushing on to the stage in Clean Room Suits with tinted visors...

"Now's our chance guys!!!" :mrgreen:
taalismn
Priest

Khyron the Sith: "I am not amused."

Though really, who'd make a better Sith? Dolza or Khyron? Khyron's WAAYYYY emotional and a rage-aholic, but does he really have the discipline to be an effective Dark Force nasty? Dolza's got the discipline and the fashion sense, but seems to lack passion and the personal umph to really tap into the required negativity (like Anakin's RAGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Khyron the Sith: "I am not amused."

Though really, who'd make a better Sith? Dolza or Khyron? Khyron's WAAYYYY emotional and a rage-aholic, but does he really have the discipline to be an effective Dark Force nasty? Dolza's got the discipline and the fashion sense, but seems to lack passion and the personal umph to really tap into the required negativity (like Anakin's RAGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!).

"Khyron! Meet your new apprentice..." :twisted:

Corg enters the chamber...

Grel: "Um... Sir, you know what happens between Sith Masters and Apprenti...URK!!!" :shock:

A red lightsaber blade erupts from Grel's chest from behind.

Corg: :demon: :demon: :demon:
taalismn
Priest

"...oh Corgie....."
:shock: "...I thought you said the Dark Side could protect me from her????!!!!!"

Annie: "Have you seen my widdle Corgie-pu?"
Darkseid: "I think I saw him...over there, ma'am!"
Annie: " So he is! Why THANK you!"

Corg: "DARKSEID YOU TRAITOR!!!!"

Darkseid: "...every man for himself, fat@$$..."
Last edited by taalismn on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

The plains beneath Yggdrasil... Hild stands triumphantly over wyrmraker and the Fourth Wall Gang... nearby the goddesses prepare the ritual as instructed by Embryo... Suddenly an EVA explodes out of the school's hanger charges them. Shinji makes it half way before a beam kneecaps the EVA, passing through the AT Field as if it wasn't there...

Gendo: "So son, what do you think of your adopted sister's Banshee Wing Zero?"

Shinji: "I'm the decoy..."

Ange and Salamandinay, and the other former Mail Riders launch in the Unicorn Gammas and the four Unicorn Strike Freedoms.
taalismn
Priest

Mara: "I TOLD you!!! I TOLD you!!! It NEVER ends well for us when we get oh SO clever!!!!" :frust: :frust: :frust:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

taalismn wrote:Mara: "I TOLD you!!! I TOLD you!!! It NEVER ends well for us when we get oh SO clever!!!!" :frust: :frust: :frust:

Kiyone:"We have them in range of our fighters captain."
Claudia:"Very well, Stella lauch your fighters.TK charge up the wave cannon."
TK:"Wild heaven."
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

Mara: (whips out a large heavy bottle and alternates chugging from it and pummeling herself over the head with it)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Hild laughed as the Forth Wall Gang futility attempted to get her with their Proton Packs. Meanwhile the IceGuard threw up a desperate wall of fire against the swarms of Grim.

Hild: (Laughing) "Of course you fools realize this is no ordinary storm. IT'S A DIMENSIONAL MERGING! Soon I'll have the power of all my dimensional copies!"

As she squared off against Cinder, Rei thought "Now I find out if all that Firedancer training paid off."
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100: (Looking down at their melted Proton Packs) "Guys. I think we're boned..."

SRoss: "We've got one more chance!"

Reaches out a grabs a surprised Blaze...

Erin (Blaze): :eek: :eek: :eek: "WAIT! WHA!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

SRoss: "Sorry!" (Chucks her into the maelstrom)

Hild: "What's that supposed to do? She just gets wiped from existence before the others!" :demon:

Taalismn: "Wait for it..."

Suddenly in the DC Prime Universe...

Assistant Editor: "SIR! A DC character has just been thrown into a roiling mass of dimensional energy!"

Editor: "Let me see..." (Flips through some papers) "This is just somebody's game character..."

Assistant Editor: "WAIT! It says she's post Crisis and hasn't been altered since!!!" :shock:

Managing Editor: (Turning and yelling through the door to the Bullpen) "GET ME A COMPLETE REWRITE STAT!!!"

Back under Yggdrasil, a massive roll of thunder peels from the maelstrom.

Hild: (Whispering to Embryo) "Um, is it supposed to do that?"
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:That's why a GE/RM war would get ugly, real fast....the Robotech Masters would just zerg-rush the Imperials, but the Empire has depth and SCIENCE on their side...The Masters would wait for the blunt instrument Zentraedi to run into something they couldn't handle, then they'd try to cook up something new.
The Empire also has a more diverse mix of hardware....AT-ATs not working against Zentraedi foot soldiers or mecha? Send in repulsor-rift attack vehicles. Send in droid assassins. Send in TIE Bombers. Then it's back to war of attrition.
But the real decisive factors are going to be shields. They give ships and planetary outposts an added level of protection that the Zentraedi would be flummoxed by at first, and that might buy the Empire enough time to get its act together and start concentrating their forces. Admittedly the largest formations we see in the SW universe are the siege of Coruscant and later the Imperial Navy assembled to protect Death Star II, and in nowhere near the same numbers as the Grand Fleet at Earth, but Dolza's deployment during the Rain of Death was the exception, rather than the rule, for Zentraedi deployments.
The Masters would have to be Folding BIG fleets to strategic targets in time to ruin the Empire, and maybe weaken them enough that the Rebels will start grabbing opportunities. On the other hand, if the RM overplay their hand and start burning Imperial worlds to pacify them, the Rebel Alliance could just as likely turn against the Tirolians and hit them in the back while they're hammering on the Empire.

Ya, whoever wins, there won't be much left.

taalismn wrote:

The Zeltrons always reminded me of the Chickladorians from the Lensmen series; pink, passionate, and out there. Of course, they differ from the Zeltrons in having eyes that have three eyelids(or rather a trifold eyelid, with three flaps irising in a trilaterally symmetrical configuration).

That..., would be wired to see.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

Remember, when you lasso the turbo-lasered head, DON'T pull it towards yourself.

taalismn wrote:

"Come to the Dark Side-"

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

"Come to the Dark Side-"

Khyron: "Why should I?"

"We have cookies."

Khyron: "Mmm, evil cookies... :fl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good ones!
Alpha 11
Palladin

---thud!----

:lol: :lol: :shock: :eek: :?

SRoss wrote:
---thud!----

The Fourth Wall Gang... rushing on to the stage in Clean Room Suits with tinted visors...

"Now's our chance guys!!!" :mrgreen:

:eek: :shock: :?

Interesting question.

SRoss wrote:

"Khyron! Meet your new apprentice..." :twisted:

Corg enters the chamber...

Grel: "Um... Sir, you know what happens between Sith Masters and Apprenti...URK!!!" :shock:

A red lightsaber blade erupts from Grel's chest from behind.

Corg: :demon: :demon: :demon:

taalismn wrote:"...oh Corgie....."
:shock: "...I thought you said the Dark Side could protect me from her????!!!!!"

Annie: "Have you seen my widdle Corgie-pu?"
Darkseid: "I think I saw him...over there, ma'am!"
Annie: " So he is! Why THANK you!"

Corg: "DARKSEID YOU TRAITOR!!!!"

Darkseid: "...every man for himself, fat@$$..."

Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:The plains beneath Yggdrasil... Hild stands triumphantly over wyrmraker and the Fourth Wall Gang... nearby the goddesses prepare the ritual as instructed by Embryo... Suddenly an EVA explodes out of the school's hanger charges them. Shinji makes it half way before a beam kneecaps the EVA, passing through the AT Field as if it wasn't there...

Gendo: "So son, what do you think of your adopted sister's Banshee Wing Zero?"

Shinji: "I'm the decoy..."

Ange and Salamandinay, and the other former Mail Riders launch in the Unicorn Gammas and the four Unicorn Strike Freedoms.

:D Now I could use more of this!

taalismn wrote:Mara: "I TOLD you!!! I TOLD you!!! It NEVER ends well for us when we get oh SO clever!!!!" :frust: :frust: :frust:

batlchip wrote:

Kiyone:"We have them in range of our fighters captain."
Claudia:"Very well, Stella lauch your fighters.TK charge up the wave cannon."
TK:"Wild heaven."

taalismn wrote:Mara: (whips out a large heavy bottle and alternates chugging from it and pummeling herself over the head with it)

SRoss wrote:Hild laughed as the Forth Wall Gang futility attempted to get her with their Proton Packs. Meanwhile the IceGuard threw up a desperate wall of fire against the swarms of Grim.

Hild: (Laughing) "Of course you fools realize this is no ordinary storm. IT'S A DIMENSIONAL MERGING! Soon I'll have the power of all my dimensional copies!"

As she squared off against Cinder, Rei thought "Now I find out if all that Firedancer training paid off."

:lol: :eek:

SRoss wrote:Arnie100: (Looking down at their melted Proton Packs) "Guys. I think we're boned..."

SRoss: "We've got one more chance!"

Reaches out a grabs a surprised Blaze...

Erin (Blaze): :eek: :eek: :eek: "WAIT! WHA!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

SRoss: "Sorry!" (Chucks her into the maelstrom)

Hild: "What's that supposed to do? She just gets wiped from existence before the others!" :demon:

Taalismn: "Wait for it..."

Suddenly in the DC Prime Universe...

Assistant Editor: "SIR! A DC character has just been thrown into a roiling mass of dimensional energy!"

Editor: "Let me see..." (Flips through some papers) "This is just somebody's game character..."

Assistant Editor: "WAIT! It says she's post Crisis and hasn't been altered since!!!" :shock:

Managing Editor: (Turning and yelling through the door to the Bullpen) "GET ME A COMPLETE REWRITE STAT!!!"

Back under Yggdrasil, a massive roll of thunder peels from the maelstrom.

Hild: (Whispering to Embryo) "Um, is it supposed to do that?"

Nice.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Rei struggled to her feet as blows rained down on her...

Mara: (Charging Rei) "I wanna piece of this to..."

Rei: (Placing a small scroll between Mara's eyes) "TIASAN!!!"

#BBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!#

Cinder: (Forming her bow and aiming at an exhausted Rei) "Was it worth it?" :twisted:

Suddenly, a flame blast from the direction of the maelstrom strikes Cinder, reducing her to ... well cinders. :wink:

Erin (Blaze): "Ok, apparently I'm now the blood descendant of the Druid god Baal..."

Sister of Cle er Repentia: :shock: "The Purifier!?!" :shock:

Hild: "You're no match for me little girl!" :evil:

Erin (Blaze): "TODAY! I AM!!!" :x

Sisters of Cle Repentia: (Arrayed around Blaze on one knee hands clenched in prayer) "We humbly offer ourselves in service to the blood of the Great Purifier, may his fire forever burn evil from the universes..."
taalismn
Priest

"Yes, well...Seems I can now wash my underwear with promethium."
"Dude, you HAVE to wash your underwear with promethium."
"...isn't one of the perks of having minion-fangirls the fact that I can order them to rear people to shreds?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:"Yes, well...Seems I can now wash my underwear with promethium."
"...isn't one of the perks of having minion-fangirls the fact that I can order them to rear people to shreds?"

Erin: "Um, it's not like that! I'm still a heroine one of the good guys."

Sparks: "MORE HOSTILES INBOUND!"

Barsoomian Warrior Princess Lisa: (Grabbing the radio) "Clear them out of my sky Captain Boumont!"

Margarita: "This is Mouve Actual to all fighters. They've put Kilrathi and Cylon Raiders between us and their big guns. Make a hole any way you can. But stay the fracking frell out of Argo's firing solution!"

Lancer: "Target the lead Death Star and fire."
taalismn
Priest

Gray Lensman Breetai: "Unleash the inertialess planets on those battlemoons. We're playing cosmic billiards today."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Lancer: "Commencing Minmei Attack!"

Goddesses: :love: :love: :love:

Embryo: :nh:

Mara: "Does anyone else smell lavender?"

Ava: (Grabbing her and Urd in a big hug) :love: :love: :love: "Couldn't we all just sit down and talk this out? I brewed tea." :love: :love: :love:

Alicia: (Teleporting in) "Sorry I'm late! What'd I miss?"
taalismn
Priest

The Believer: "Hey, Embryo!! Bend over..." :demon:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

taalismn wrote:The Believer: "Hey, Embryo!! Bend over..." :demon:

Embryo:"Wha-(Blam!)
Minmei:"That's how I do a backstab."
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

batlchip wrote:

"Dear god...Minmei's got a SOULDRINKER...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:

Minmei:" your soul is mine lancer."
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

batlchip wrote:
taalismn wrote:
batlchip wrote:

Minmei:" your soul is mine lancer."

Sera strikes Minmei in the chest, exploding her heart...

Raiden: "Flawless victory."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:
Sera strikes Minmei in the chest, exploding her heart...

Raiden: "Flawless victory."

"Not until you cut off the head with a consecrated silver blade, soak it in holy water, expose it to direct sunlight, and burn the remains at a crossroads."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Rei struggled to her feet as blows rained down on her...

Mara: (Charging Rei) "I wanna piece of this to..."

Rei: (Placing a small scroll between Mara's eyes) "TIASAN!!!"

#BBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!#

Cinder: (Forming her bow and aiming at an exhausted Rei) "Was it worth it?" :twisted:

Suddenly, a flame blast from the direction of the maelstrom strikes Cinder, reducing her to ... well cinders. :wink:

Erin (Blaze): "Ok, apparently I'm now the blood descendant of the Druid god Baal..."

Sister of Cle er Repentia: :shock: "The Purifier!?!" :shock:

Hild: "You're no match for me little girl!" :evil:

Erin (Blaze): "TODAY! I AM!!!" :x

Sisters of Cle Repentia: (Arrayed around Blaze on one knee hands clenched in prayer) "We humbly offer ourselves in service to the blood of the Great Purifier, may his fire forever burn evil from the universes..."

:lol: :lol: And speaking of Gate, if you all haven't heard, it looks like its going to be dubbed! :D

SRoss wrote:

Erin: "Um, it's not like that! I'm still a heroine one of the good guys."

Sparks: "MORE HOSTILES INBOUND!"

Barsoomian Warrior Princess Lisa: (Grabbing the radio) "Clear them out of my sky Captain Boumont!"

Margarita: "This is Mouve Actual to all fighters. They've put Kilrathi and Cylon Raiders between us and their big guns. Make a hole any way you can. But stay the fracking frell out of Argo's firing solution!"

Lancer: "Target the lead Death Star and fire."

:lol: :lol: Man, this is getting crazier and crazier! I love it!

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”