Juicers & strokes....

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Bood Samel
Adventurer
Comment: The only place worth going is too far.

Re: Juicers & strokes....

Unread post by Bood Samel »

Wow that sucks!b Good luck with deal with it. I guess you'll be a great GM when handling the juicer last call.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Dude, I am glad you have been able to survive this. So many don't. Keep on keepin on and you will certainly be able to deal with characters needing to relearn their bodies for whatevr reason it may be :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

Glad you're recovering man! A question I might have is, is it accurate to say that the Juicer has a stroke or instead a cerebral hemorrhage?
I say this because (in theory) the Juicers IRMSS kit would take care of blockages. The amount of strain a Juicer puts on their body would lead to hemorrhages more than blockages, mainly due to the fact that blockages are the result of plaque buildup which occurs over a long period of time where as hemorrhages can occur quite suddenly (thus the Juicers nose bleed).
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)

Return to “Rifts®”