The Rifter 2014 Super-Subscription Offer !

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

The Rifter 2014 Super-Subscription Offer !

Unread post by AlexM »

You get a discount price for subscribing now and can select a free gift. This offer ends on February 28, 2014. In honor of Heroes Unlimited's 30th Anniversary, each issue published this year will feature a super-hero themed cover. Get the details here.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=704:the-2014-rifterr-super-subscription-offer&catid=53:product-features

Alex Marciniszyn
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Re: The Rifter 2014 Super-Subscription Offer !

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

I am new to The Rifter, so I am just curious about something. Well a few things actually. :mrgreen: First, if you order this offer with The Rifter #64 and a gift (Particularly one where you get two items for the price of one :wink:), when would they ship? Second, how often do these items ship, and when they do, through what carrier? And the third, can we track the packages in shipment? Of course these are questions for the newbie in me, but if this isn't the place to ask them, I would like to know where I can. Personally I thought that asking these questions here would be good because there are plenty of sources of input for answering the questions, so may the best answer win! :lol: But seriously, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good night.

whassupman03
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Hello...

whassupman03 wrote:Hello...

I am new to The Rifter, so I am just curious about something. Well a few things actually. :mrgreen: First, if you order this offer with The Rifter #64 and a gift (Particularly one where you get two items for the price of one :wink:), when would they ship? Second, how often do these items ship, and when they do, through what carrier? And the third, can we track the packages in shipment? Of course these are questions for the newbie in me, but if this isn't the place to ask them, I would like to know where I can. Personally I thought that asking these questions here would be good because there are plenty of sources of input for answering the questions, so may the best answer win! :lol: But seriously, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good night.

whassupman03

Just to let you know, I got my package yesterday, with my gift and two issues, so I am happy. :D Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

AlexM wrote:You get a discount price for subscribing now and can select a free gift. This offer ends on February 28, 2014. In honor of Heroes Unlimited's 30th Anniversary, each issue published this year will feature a super-hero themed cover. Get the details here.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=704:the-2014-rifterr-super-subscription-offer&catid=53:product-features

Alex Marciniszyn

I'm all over this!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Hello...

Semi-Retired Gamer wrote:I'm all over this!

I concur! :-D Personally I started off with The Rifter #64 because I'm a Dead Reign fan, as well as The Best of Rifter and the accompanying funnies book. After about a week, I literally got it all: Issues #64 and #65 of The Rifter and my bonus items, all at once! :mrgreen: So I thought that was pretty cool, especially since I still have two more issues coming up further into the year. Because of this, I extend my thanks to Palladium Books for their prompt shipping - I really appreciate it. Therefore, I highly recommend buying this bundle before it's too late.

whassupman03

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
PSI-Lence
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by PSI-Lence »

Zachary The First wrote:Whew! Made it with two days to spare. Grabbed another copy of Dragons and Gods, since apparently mine is no longer in my possession. :-?

grabbed mine with 2 days to go too (now just wondering how long it will take to ship)
of course i was tempted by all the gifts i was thinking of the rifter pack, but hopefully i will get all the rifters at some point so the 'best of' is lower on the list
dragons and gods for the same reason (it's in toronto and i am not lol)
splicers since i was always curious of it and seemed a great time to check it out
the HU book would be cool but i don't have the base book (or any HU books yet)
and the art is nice but i want all the info first and art can wait ... plus the art will be in the books even if they are smaller/ black and white etc

...the problem is now i forget which gift i selected so it will be a surprise , though now i am looking forward more to splicers and think i may have ordered D&G >.<

do they do rifter specials every year?
i own but am less well versed in RUE, and my memory is ... lackluster at best keep that in mind if my posts contradict canon lol
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Hello...

PSI-Lence wrote:
Zachary The First wrote:Whew! Made it with two days to spare. Grabbed another copy of Dragons and Gods, since apparently mine is no longer in my possession. :-?

grabbed mine with 2 days to go too (now just wondering how long it will take to ship)
of course i was tempted by all the gifts i was thinking of the rifter pack, but hopefully i will get all the rifters at some point so the 'best of' is lower on the list
dragons and gods for the same reason (it's in toronto and i am not lol)
splicers since i was always curious of it and seemed a great time to check it out
the HU book would be cool but i don't have the base book (or any HU books yet)
and the art is nice but i want all the info first and art can wait ... plus the art will be in the books even if they are smaller/ black and white etc

...the problem is now i forget which gift i selected so it will be a surprise , though now i am looking forward more to splicers and think i may have ordered D&G >.<

do they do rifter specials every year?

Yeah I second that question. Do they do those Super-Subscription Offers every year? I ask because my subscription just ended, and I would like to know whether to buy another subscription at current price or wait for the offer while buying issues individually, so I'm just curious of course. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

They have offered the Super-Subscription for many years now - I have been buying my Rifters this way for at least the last 4(?) years, maybe more - sometimes the old gray-matter doesn't work so well.

But yes, unless they break tradition, it will be offered again this coming January.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Hello...

Involved Observer wrote:They have offered the Super-Subscription for many years now - I have been buying my Rifters this way for at least the last 4(?) years, maybe more - sometimes the old gray-matter doesn't work so well.

But yes, unless they break tradition, it will be offered again this coming January.

Then that means that I'll probably have to buy an odd issue or two before the Super-Subscription Offer goes into effect. And that's okay - I can use The Rifter #68 due to its Dead Reign material. :-) But anyway, thank you for clarifying Involved Observer. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 8)

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”