The Rifter 67 has shipped !

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

The Rifter 67 has shipped !

Unread post by AlexM »

A nice mix of subject matter in this one, including material for Splicers. Get the details here:

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... er-67.html

Oh yeah,

Alex Marciniszyn
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: The Rifter 67 has shipped !

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Three Cheers for 67.....*looks at coin purse and :( *
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Yeah, I got it in the mail a couple of days ago, under the Super-Subscription offer earlier in the year (And by the skin of my teeth - I got the deal at the last minute, so it was just in time to score some bonuses - thanks Palladium! :-D). It looks pretty good, and I am looking forward to the next one. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 :mrgreen:

P.S.: Not to go all Walmart while putting out all my Christmas stuff in September, but I am also looking forward to the next Christmas deal at Palladium too! :lol:
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

I received my contribution copies yesterday :-D :D
connecting the dots
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

My one complaint is the gemini biotic really should have been named the Manotaur but otherwise it was a good rifter.
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

kaid wrote:My one complaint is the gemini biotic really should have been named the Manotaur but otherwise it was a good rifter.

As one of the contributors, although you didn't like that one part, I'm glad you liked the rest!
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Got my copy yesterday (although it was probably sitting in the mail box a few days....).

The only thing I noticed is that there are references to a map in the Outpost F279 article, but no map is in the issue. Any chance of seeing this map on the cutting room floor?
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

I included them with the submission but they never made it to the issue. Sorry, but I don't know why.
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

auyl wrote:I included them with the submission but they never made it to the issue. Sorry, but I don't know why.

I figured it was something on PB's end, and not the author forgetting to submit said maps.

Regardless, its a great article and perfect for a one shot adventure.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”