Web Page

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Echo5Hotel
D-Bee

Web Page

Unread post by Echo5Hotel »

So I am currently building a web page to host resources for Deluxe Revised Recon. This is a call for any resources you would like to see on the page AND if anyone has anything they would like to have put on the web page?

Finally, I am trying to think of a name for the web site. Any ideas?
Echo5Hotel
Jim Hunsinger RT (R) (ARRT)
Currently seeking a third world country to rule with an iron fist that would make Genghis Khan look like a simpering panty waist.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Web Page

Unread post by jaymz »

Well.....any site that has technical details on modern warfare equipment would be a first and foremost I would think. Links to articles on such as well.

Name - hmm......... how about In Country - The Guide to Combat in the Modern Age

As i understand it, the term "in country" was/is used for troops deployed overseas into a combat theatre. Not very good but all i could come up with at the moment.

Also if you like http://worldofjaymz.wikia.com/wiki/Cate ... lladium%29

That is my "real world" section on my personal wiki. It is a variety of curent vehicles etc in Palladium stats. It isn't recon but it's something right?

:D
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Well, started actually posting things to the Recon Netbook thread. Take what you want.

As for names, the previously mentioned In Country is nice. Also you could use: In Contact, Kinetic Operations, Dynamic Situations, In Extremis, Downrange, Tip of the Spear, Task Force, Hard Target, High Value Target, Objective: Crisis, Incoming!, Ambush!, or other equally military sounding name would be fun.

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
turko
D-Bee

Unread post by turko »

Is your website still happening?

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”