Relaunch?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Relaunch?

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Has there been any news of a relaunch...anywhere? The last Rogue Heroes FB update is from the beginning of last month, and there hasn't been any mention of late in the PB weekly updates.
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Relaunch?

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Hopefully they take a year to redesign, do extensive playtests and work on a better pricing model. Also, the minis were weak overall which isn't gonna cut it with CMON and others doing such great work on KS.

As I've suggested it before, I think the board game should go with lots of large, great cardboard 2-D figs with multiple exciting board options and sell the game for $50 instead of trying to compete with the $100+ market.

In fact, I suggest large public playtests to get maximum feedback, aka using Print & Play.

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”