completed miniature pictures?

Use this area to ask questions and provide tips for assembling Robotech RPG Tactics™ mini's as well terrain sculpting.

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

slaaneshgod
Wanderer

completed miniature pictures?

Unread post by slaaneshgod »

Are we allowed to post pictures to this forum? If so what is the prefered method? I have been slowly working on my rrt and would like to post a few pictures of my assembled mecha for people if they were interested. I will probably just add them to this post and maybe update with painted pictures when and if other half ever gets there (she is working two jobs and going to school for accounting at the same time for a few).
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!
Grabula
D-Bee

Re: completed miniature pictures?

Unread post by Grabula »

I don't see why you couldn't post them though it doesn't appear you can embed images here. You'd have to link images unless I'm missing something.
In the middle of painting my first mecha!
slaaneshgod
Wanderer

Unread post by slaaneshgod »

Cool I'm will upload the pics of what I have assembled. Nothing painted yet so just pics of the minis themselves yet. Other half is doing painting. It was our agreement because we didn't want to choose who got what factions so I got to assemble since I love the modeling and she got to paint because she loves painting and we both got to do both factions and we just own robotech instead of like everything else where we have my stuff and her stuff. Facebook picture links are OK or should I reactivate my photo thingy. Haven't used it in ages only forums I post pics to these days allow imbeded so hasn't been necessary. I only have one VF-1S in all 3 forms and 3 regults done ATM and for those I advice sub assembling halves of forearms and legs as you clip off the sprue and then test fit till you find what you like the look of before using glue. It will save a lot of frustration and anger.
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!
Veritas
D-Bee

Unread post by Veritas »

Watch out fer dem pancakes.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Modelling & Terrain”