Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech RPG Tactics™ » Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Modelling & Terrain

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:28 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9290
Location: Northwood, ND
Anyone know were to get them? I know there are some nice 10 mm ones made from paper/cardboard, but are there any like that in 6 mm. I've tried googling it, but doesn't help. Well, I'll take any building that is cheap and can be put together, easily.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:51 am
  

Wanderer

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am
Posts: 77
I don't know about cheap ones I just use the hawk wargames ones in 10 mm for now till I can afford these http://www.shapeways.com/designer/AncientAngel

_________________
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:38 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Do a search for BattleTech buildings and you may find a few free paper one. I zipped a few and placed them in my Dropbox if you want a place to start. The quality is a wide spectrum for these.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/355 ... ldings.zip


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:46 pm
  

Wanderer

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am
Posts: 77
Good suggestion. Hawk makes there's available in the download section for free. You could resize and print them as well

_________________
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:57 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9290
Location: Northwood, ND
slaaneshgod wrote:
I don't know about cheap ones I just use the hawk wargames ones in 10 mm for now till I can afford these http://www.shapeways.com/designer/AncientAngel


3d printing?

Axoid wrote:
Do a search for BattleTech buildings and you may find a few free paper one. I zipped a few and placed them in my Dropbox if you want a place to start. The quality is a wide spectrum for these.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/355 ... ldings.zip


Nice, and thanks!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:25 am
  

Wanderer

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am
Posts: 77
Alpha 11 wrote:
slaaneshgod wrote:
I don't know about cheap ones I just use the hawk wargames ones in 10 mm for now till I can afford these http://www.shapeways.com/designer/AncientAngel


3d printing?

That was my understanding of how shapeways worked but I honestly don't know that much. I just know that designer has made the nyan nyan and several other obviously robotech things.

_________________
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:42 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:07 am
Posts: 37
Comment: Yabba Dabba Doo
Gamecraft Miniatures
Fantasy Arc
Burn In Designs
Blotz
Empires at War
Novus Designs
JR Miniatures
Daemonscape
GHQ
Leven Miniatures
Timecast Models
Paper Terrain

There are other companies but these are off the top of my head.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:25 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9290
Location: Northwood, ND
n815e wrote:
Gamecraft Miniatures
Fantasy Arc
Burn In Designs
Blotz
Empires at War
Novus Designs
JR Miniatures
Daemonscape
GHQ
Leven Miniatures
Timecast Models
Paper Terrain

There are other companies but these are off the top of my head.


Thanks for the list!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:46 am
  

D-Bee

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:07 am
Posts: 37
Comment: Yabba Dabba Doo
No problem. There is a lot of really good terrain out there.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 mm buildings
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:40 pm
Posts: 2
I highly recommend Gamecraft and Novus.


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group