Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech RPG Tactics™ » Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Modelling & Terrain

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:04 am

D-Bee

So I built my first Phalanx. I know it took me long enough. At the end going through the selection of regular to scorpio missile pods I had an extra piece. #16 on both sides of rack I can't seem to find the possible location of where it fits. I looked online for pictures and I don't see it on the Phalanx. It looks like a communication device (disc with stuff poking out)...maybe for officers. Can't someone send me a link that shows where part 16 might go?

Thank you.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am

Dungeon Crawler

Norlion wrote:
So I built my first Phalanx. I know it took me long enough. At the end going through the selection of regular to scorpio missile pods I had an extra piece. #16 on both sides of rack I can't seem to find the possible location of where it fits. I looked online for pictures and I don't see it on the Phalanx. It looks like a communication device (disc with stuff poking out)...maybe for officers. Can't someone send me a link that shows where part 16 might go?

Thank you.

If you're meaning the things on the shoulders of the Defender and Tomahawk in the first picture of
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rr ... sts/486226
then yes, that's supposed to be the command upgrade.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:11 pm

D-Bee

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Palladin

Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)
here. one stop shop for resources like some missing cards and assembly guides as well as a bunch of other stuff

http://robotech-rpg-tactics.wikia.com/w ... ctics_Wiki

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, AIM - icesith1, MSN Messenger - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, ICQ - 127915633, Yahoo Messenger - demonjames666, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

MIAFI :D